The Westmoreland Fire Department is closely monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic, and is following direction given by Oneida County Dept. of Emergency Services as well as the Oneida County Health Dept.
The Health Department and CDC Recommend the following:
• You have mild symptoms (slight fever and cough).
• You have recently traveled and are displaying respiratory symptoms and fever.
• Believe you might have been exposed to a person suspected to have COVID-19.
• Don’t have any chronic medical conditions and aren’t immunocompromised.
Those self-isolating should stay home for 14 days, monitoring symptoms. If symptoms worsen, contact your doctor/healthcare provider.
Call physician/healthcare provider if:
• You self-isolated because of mild symptoms and aren’t getting better.
• You have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough and shortness of breath) and you have any chronic medical conditions or are immunocompromised (ex. diabetes, heart disease, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease or taking immunosuppressive medications).
Please do not report to a physician’s office, urgent care or emergency room unannounced. Please see the following numbers below if you should have any questions:
If you are interested in renting the fire hall please call the station phone number (315) 853-6884 and click the option for Hall Rental. Please leave a message and we will return your call. Thank you.